Novo
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Objectivity
Why blog again? I'm not totally sure. Perhaps in part, a collection of my thoughts, and another, a way to communicate and converse for the sake of teaching english. On a deeper level, I guess blogging is a funny mix of self-expression and a performance for others to see. But very few (perhaps too few) things in life are not so.

I think this time, I will blog for myself alot more. Say the things I want to say without the bell threatening to ring at the wrong time in class. Without the press of syllabuses and exams. Without the expectation of achieving some objective in terms of exams and competitions.

So, yes, I will blog for myself.

I MUST say that the more I teach in AHS, the more I miss being a student.

The old days....

posted by Ben Tan @ 12:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER