Novo
Sunday, October 28, 2007
My Adidas has been Stolen
Goodbye dear Adidas.

I will miss You.

I will miss Your gentle squeaks.

The comfort You provided my sometimes aching feet.

Your three white stripes.

The fact that You were brilliantly new and refreshing.

May You fail Your new owner's foot.

May He (She) slip and fall.

And Curse the day He proferred You off my shoe rack.

May He have foot sores and Hongkong feet from wearing You.

And may He lose $84 worth of something from a thief just like Him.

Adieu dear Adidas.

posted by Ben Tan @ 11:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER