Novo
Monday, April 30, 2007
STUDENTS' Council
It's 10:42pm and I am supposed to be jogging.

Thanks Shawn for the 'motivation'. Hahaha. I guess I was skinny at 18. The operative word being was.

I feel like just going to bed. It was a long day filled with teaching (duh), a really *arrrgh* kind of meeting, and finally seeing a friend getting fined $200 for an 'offense' by the NEA.

Who are these NEA guys anyway? Nuts.

It's tough dealing with authorities (of all sorts) sometimes. Doesn't it seem they are simply out to catch you for any little reason whatsoever? When you were just being careless, ignorant, or forgetful.

But I forget.

Even as a student - I remember clearly there were times I flouted my authority, being big headed and all as SC President. Although I remember the good/fun times, I do remember a time when I shouted at my councillors for not being enthusiastic enough during a cheering session. In the past, cheering for the school teams was a BIG BIG BIG thing, especially during my tenure as P.

I didn't realise my councillors were actually tired after a *arrrgh* kinda meeting I held with them in attendance and a ton of tests and homework (what's new?). I guess I realised way too late. But at least the mistake was realised, and I gave them a real nice break and a pat on the shoulder. Should have saved my voice for the cheering instead.

This was me. Big head and all.

posted by Ben Tan @ 10:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER