Novo
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
1. Love at First Sight
My heart pounding through my shirt, my hands clammy. Beads of nervous perspiration drizzling down my forehead. My knees would have would buckled if not for that fact I was seated down. This was the closest I had ever been to her.

Oh! She was my everything. She was the air that I breathed, she was everywhere I went, she was always on my mind, she was all I knew. She was all the love ballads in glorious living form, the never ending crescendo, the never ceasing melody. She was the reason music was created.

I was barely inches away from her now. Sheer determination seemed to be pushing my chair closer towards her. I inhaled and I went dizzy just knowing that she was just there. My mind went into a flurry of things unsaid, of things I wanted to say, of words unspoken. I had to tell her the truth. I had to tell her what I felt about her.

I was five.
posted by Ben Tan @ 10:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER