Novo
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Tribute to 4K07
Never gone from me

If there's one thing I believe

I will see you somewhere down this road again



This post is dedicated to 3K064K07. I know it's the midst of exams right now, and I know that this is just the beginning of the cooker called the O levels. I'll let the music and pictures do the talking. Here's to you...


If you're having problems with viewing the 'black patch', right click on the patch and press 'refresh'.










Well... it was trully a joy to teach all of you! What are the chances that someone from 3K94 would be the form teacher of 3K06, in the same school??? Although i couldn't see any of you up to your graduating year, you will always be my 1st anglican high form class!!!! I never had the chance to thank you for the massive powerpoint - but i still keep it on my desktop in my laptop!

5 more months to the inevitable. Good luck peeps! I have every confidence in each and every one of you. Do yourself proud - but come what may, remember you'll always be a part of each other....
posted by Ben Tan @ 2:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER