Novo
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Childhood
Now that I listen to the Gummi Bear theme song I must say this guy has an amazingly high voice! And he even transposes up a semitone! And I must say the transposition point is very neat. Nice!

Yeah this was one of my favourites. Bouncing here and there and everywhere. High adventure that's beyond compare.

And no. I wasn't much of a transformer kid. I prefered mask crusaders. They were all really kiddy cartoons. Very unlike semi-adult stuff like spongebob. Spongebob is actually VERY adult! All the references and puns are pretty mature.

Not sure what's up with kids nowadays. Heard of a 18 month old who's addicted to Nintendo Wii. 18 months??? was i even talking then?

Well. Hooray for my normal childhood!

posted by Ben Tan @ 6:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER