Novo
Monday, January 5, 2009
Where are thou? My Holidays...
So.

The Hols have come and gone. And with it 2008 and being in the twenties, and ahem.. singlehood. 

Sharon and I had a really good time in the US. Eating, shopping, sight-seeing, playing family games with Bern and Melissa, seeing Troy and Oli again, missing a flight, shivering, sledging, skiing, chopping a Christmas tree, sleeping and eating.

Yes eating.

And I was for the first time exposed to certain interesting practices such as:

Being really clumsy sledging

Making Snow Angels

It looks cool but it's DAMN cold

American Obesity is not a product of over-production but entirely because of size of servings. 

But I will really miss my brother and sister-in-law. It is really not the same not being in the same country. I guess some things run deeper than we imagine. 

posted by Ben Tan @ 11:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER