Novo
Monday, April 20, 2009
Summation
Hmmm. It's been 3 months since I last blogged. 

It has not felt that long. 

I wonder who's in my audience though. Prolly some choir peeps, some kaypohs from my form class, english class, and everybody else who hates me. Ha. 

I thought I would say something for the record about the SYF GwH, but I've already said what I needed to say to those who needed to hear what I had to say. 

But I must say I still feel very light-hearted whenever I think about the achievements of the choir, and when I say acheivement, I do not just mean the GwH. 

Hence, I must say for the record, that I'm once again, entirely bowled over by the dedication and passion of the choir seniors and commitee, and to those individuals who put in their 100% and more

Once again. You guys absolutely deserved the applause

posted by Ben Tan @ 6:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER