Novo
Friday, July 6, 2007
The Brit boys
Okay this post is FOR the raving lunatics called 3G girls who have been bugging me for the photos.

Ohhh! Faints! The golden hair.

Armpits

Only 1 Armpit


I guess they've been really nice chaps. Can't imagine the extreme boredom that gordon had to go through sitting in a class of pubescent kids when he's already 18! It's like you going back to primary school and doing close passages.

I think they did pick up some stuff from the class - like the armpit rubbish that the 3 musketeers are always up to, and that ming swee has some fetish for hairy balls. But besides the splendid entertainment, I think alot of credit goes to the girls (esp. yantze and cihui) who made those fantastic cards and photos for them. I was seriously impressed! So were they! They just told me exactly that before they left for the night safari.

You cannot even imagine the amount of work some teachers have put in to have the 17 of them here in ahs. Kudos to you peeps.
posted by Ben Tan @ 9:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER