Novo
Monday, July 2, 2007
Rants
What can $45 buy you?

1. A very good international buffet dinner at Carousel.

2. A nice Addidas dri-fit shirt

3. 10 large packs of yummy Kettle chips.

4. 4 episodes of hilarious Sam and Max

5. 1 tank of ron95 petrol.

6. 2 months of (my) phone bill.

7. TO HAVE YOUR DENTIST TELL YOU THAT YOUR WISDOM TOOTH (suddenly) CANNOT BE EXTRACTED.

Yes. $45 just to tell me that. No cleaning, nothing. $45 for putting a tube to my cheek and peering into my somewhat large mouth with his fancy metal toothpick and tiny vanity mirror.

What's worse, he was originally the one who insisted that it should be removed.

'Professionals' my bloody arse.
posted by Ben Tan @ 1:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tag

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Personal
Academic Interests
School stuff
Other Edublogs
Powered by

BLOGGER